24/7 support for our students
Togetherall is an award-winning digital support service that is free for our students to use. It is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use it to help you deal with everything from everyday stresses to major life events.
It’s a safe and anonymous online support and recovery space that you can go to if you’re feeling down, stressed, struggling to cope, or just want to talk to people who understand what you’re going through. It is moderated by trained professionals who are available 24/7 to ensure the safety and anonymity of all members.
Use Togetherall to:
- Access support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Express your thoughts and feelings with others who may have a shared experience
- Join a safe and anonymous peer support community
- Access resources and learning activities to help you deal with a variety of difficulties and challenges
Things it can’t help you with:
- Togetherall does not provide an official diagnosis or medical service. It should be used as a support tool to talk, support, share and learn strategies to cope.