Norland makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website and prospectus is correct and current at the time of publishing/printing. Please note however that the content is naturally subject to change from time to time.
Norland course information
The information on this website and in our prospectus is correct at the time of publishing/printing and is provided for the guidance of students applying to or enrolling at Norland. We make all reasonable efforts to provide clear and accurate information about our course, teaching and learning support and other services and facilities with reasonable care and skill and in the way described in the website and prospectus.
Please note that the Discover Uni data included in our course information are provided by the Office for Students, based on information provided by Norland and other agencies. While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure their accuracy, they may included aggregate or national data as well as data specific to the course because of our small size.
Your use of this website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
The term ‘Norland College’, ‘Norland Agency’, ‘Norland Consultancy’ or ‘Norland’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is York Place, London Road, Bath, BA1 6AE. Our company registration number is 193170. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Please advise us if you consider any third party links to be inappropriate, illegal or offensive.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.