Please read and consider the following terms and conditions carefully:
If you are interested in advertising your job to Norland students, please read and consider the following terms and conditions carefully before submitting your completed form:
- Norland’s involvement is limited to emailing your advertisement to Norland College students only. Students will make direct contact with you to introduce themselves and to make all the necessary arrangements if they wish to apply.
- Please note that our students have different levels of experience depending on their particular stage of education and training and prior experience.
- Norland shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred, arising from, or in any way connected with, your employment of a Norland student as a babysitter. Norland is not liable for any agreement arranged between you, the employer, and a student, the employee.
- It is your (the employer’s) responsibility to ask for and receive confirmation that the individual you wish to employ is a current student of Norland. Each student will be provided receives a letter or email of confirmation of studies by Norland for this purpose.
- Please note that whilst Norland circulates approved adverts to its students, it is not responsible for any disagreements that may arise between the student(s) and yourselves for the duration of your work relationship. We expect our students to conduct themselves professionally and in-keeping with the Code of Professional Responsibilities at all times. We would ask that you ensure all necessary details are fully explained to the successful applicant and any discrepancies clarified at the earliest available opportunity. Our students are at various stages of their education and so your understanding of their level of experience helps to ensure that the student gets the most out of their time working with you.
- Respect confidentiality by not discussing, posting, or sharing information about Norland College, its staff, students or graduates, including on any social media platform.
By completing this form, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
By completing and returning this form you are providing consent for Norland to hold your personal data for the express purpose of advertising your job to Norland students by email. Please note, it will not be possible to retrieve the form once it has been emailed. For further information on how your data is processed please contact [email protected].
By completing this form you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
Enter your email address and click the button to save your form data for 14 days and be emailed a resume link. After 14 days your saved progress will be removed.