Policies, Procedures & Reports
- this page provides data on Norland College applications, offers made and accepted, enrolments, completions and academic awards. Norland College is required to submit this annual data return to the Office for Students, the independent regulator of higher education in England.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The policies and procedures listed below are relevant to prospective and current Norland students unless otherwise stated:
- This document applies to Norland students
- This document applies to Norlanders and Newly Qualified Nannies (NQNs)
- See our page for further information
– Norland College is required to send off the data held about its students to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). This notice provides information on the data that is shared with HESA, and what it will use it for.
admissions and enrolment
- This notice provides information about how Norland College processes personal information (data) as part of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).