A high level of
Norland Agency prides itself on the high level of customer service we offer our clients. Our promise to you, as a client, is...
- We will only ever work with Nannies that have graduated from Norland College.This means that all of the Nannies we work with are qualified to a minimum of level 3 in Early Years and have a Norland Diploma.
- Before we send you any CVs we will check that the Nanny has: a current DBS check (Disclosure and Barring service – formerly CRB) updated in the last 3 years and a minimum of 2 recent references (which are verified by us).
- All Norland Nannies placed through Norland Agency will have an up to date 12 hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate completed within the last 3 years, prior to starting with your family.
- We will always be honest with you in relation to the demand for Norland Nannies and keep you regularly updated while we search for a Nanny for you.
- We will only advertise a position once you have seen, and are happy with, the advert.
- We will keep you updated and provide you with timely feedback about interest in your position. We will share interview feedback with you to ensure that both you and the Nanny are kept well informed.
- We will support you throughout the process of looking for a Nanny and after placement
- If you are employing a Nanny in the UK, we will supply you with a draft contract. We will work with you to negotiate terms offering support and guidance wherever possible.
- We will always actively encourage our Nannies to keep themselves up to date with regular CPD (Continuing Professional Development).